VERY salty caramel cupcake and getting into the Thanksgiving spirit at Sprinkles

I bought this salty caramel cupcake at Sprinkles Cupcakes in Manhattan today ($3.75) and was impressed with how salty it was! You can see the salt crystals on it, and taste definitely errs on the more salty than caramel side, but not so salty that it's not pleasant to eat. Without checking, I'm not sure what the cake was, but it was moist and went well with the cake. They have this salty caramel in limited rotation, so it's worth checking out. Visit sprinkles.com as well as @sprinkles and their Facebook page to find out what's new, and see below for them getting into the Thanksgiving holiday spirit with upcoming limited edition holiday flavors and "gobble" letters to decorate your cupcakes!






Thanksgiving cupcake flavors starting next week


>



door of Sprinkles NYC

Comments

Gerri Powell said…
I went to Sprinkles in Washington, DC and feasted on some wonderful cupcakes myself. I really like their ratio of frosting to cake. My favorite was the Chocolate Peanut Butter cupcake. Delicious!