Watch Rachel eat and talk cupcakes on The Gayle King Show

Big, big thanks to Sanford Marcus and Taj Greenlee at The Gayle King Show, all the bakeries where I got cupcakes (especially Swirlz Cupcakes in Chicago and The Sweet Tooth Fairy in Utah, who delivered cupcakes from a distance), and, of course, cupcake fan Gayle King herself. I had a fabulous time! Yay cupcakes! Happy belated National Vanilla Cupcake Day (I will be posting your vanilla cupcakes today, yesterday got very hectic for me) Note: this is a smaller portion of the segment.

Comments

K Louise said…
Sadden that Nichelle wasn't on the show. Maybe next time.
Lora said…
Great Job Rachael! And Happy Happy birthday fellow scorpio woman.
Nichelle Stephens said…
Yes, maybe next time I will be on the show!
Donna said…
Congrats....The Gayle King Show good for you! I love reading your blog and seeing all the beautiful cupcakes. I make & take cupcakes frequently when invited to family outings and I have yet to hear anyone complain....I have also yet to bring home leftovers.
The Glass Chef said…
Way to go, Rachel! You did a great job!
Peggy
Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff said…
I watched the Gayle King Show yesterday ... congratulations Rachel ... niiiiice job!
Kanji said…
Hm... please make the video be "watchable" in my country. Portugal.
Unknown said…
Great Job Rachael.

website