And no, these are not combined into one mega crazy cupcake, but two separate cupcakes by blogger 52 Sweet Treats: snowball snowman cupcakes with cotton candy and prickly pear cactus cupcakes with lime frosting.
Click through for the recipes! Blogger Johnna writes of the snowball cupcakes: "This week's sweet is a chocolate cupcake made with a mix (gasp!) and cream cheese frosting. I topped each cupcake with tiny snowballs made with white cotton candy I bought at the grocery store. I sprinkled a tiny bit of edible glitter on top of each cupcake and inserted a cute snowman cupcake pick into the top."
And here's what she says about the prickly pear cupcakes: "There are two edible forms of prickly pear cactus, the pink and red fruit that is often used in candies, jellies and cocktails and the paddles, called nopales. I incorporated both into this week's Sweet. "
Click through for the recipes! Blogger Johnna writes of the snowball cupcakes: "This week's sweet is a chocolate cupcake made with a mix (gasp!) and cream cheese frosting. I topped each cupcake with tiny snowballs made with white cotton candy I bought at the grocery store. I sprinkled a tiny bit of edible glitter on top of each cupcake and inserted a cute snowman cupcake pick into the top."
And here's what she says about the prickly pear cupcakes: "There are two edible forms of prickly pear cactus, the pink and red fruit that is often used in candies, jellies and cocktails and the paddles, called nopales. I incorporated both into this week's Sweet. "
Comments