Fun with gluten-free low carb baking: cranberry-filled chocolate cupckaes

Blogger Carolyn at All Day I Dream About Food made these beautiful cranberry-filled chocolate cupcakes and they're gluten-free and low carb! Wow. She writes:

The Results: Cranberry and chocolate are a great combination. These are so fun and pretty, and a perfect way to use up cranberry sauce. And I have to say, although you can use any old cranberry sauce, the Chipotle Lime version adds a nice little kick to these chocolatey cakes! The cakes themselves were lovely and moist, and I left a few unfilled to give to the kids, as I knew they wouldn't like the cranberry version. My rather precocious middle child knew it wasn't a "regular" cupcake almost instantly, but she still devoured hers and asked for a second, so that's saying a lot. My 2 year old was completely fooled, and called them "happy cake", singing Happy Birthday to herself while she ate.



Comments