CupcakesTaketheCake

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

2012 cake pops, plus hot air balloon, owl, Hello Kitty, Ni Hao Kai-lan, Elmo, dinosaur, maltipoo, snowmen and more

I got a little carried away perusing the amazing cake pop offerings from San Diego's 'kCreative' Cake Pops, but hopefully you'll indulge me and appreciate their cuteness as much as I do. Via their Facebook page, where you can find lots more cake pop photos! Contact Kris at goodsbykcreative.com for orders.


another opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year!


hot air balloons - these are some of the most creative cake pops I've seen


Sanrio


owls!


Ni Hao Kai-lan cake pops






maltipoo cuteness




Valentine's Day hearts

1 comments:

TheMarshmallowStudio said...

Kris from KCreative makes the cutest cake pops and she's also very very sweet. Happy to call her my friend and proud she's from San Diego too! {Photo: Kris and myself showing off our pops at Bakerella's book signing}