Cupcake truck Cupcake Crew takes New York

A few weeks ago I was walking down 28th Street toward Park Avenue and right in front of me was the Cupcake Crew cupcake truck. Of course! I wasn't surprised that cupcakes found me. And I was impressed that they had mini cupcakes (those are 6 for $10, 12 for $20). I bought 12 and tasted a variety of them. Keep up with where they're located via their Facebook page and @cupcakecrewnyc on Twitter and visit cupcakecrewnyc.com for more information. Today they're in Murray Hill at East 31st Street and Park Avenue and their flavors are Red Velvet, Chocolate ToastedMarshmallow, Nutella Cream, Salted Caramel, Chocolate/Chocolate (Classic) & Vanilla Raspberry. Below are some of my photos.

I really liked that they had mini cupcakes, and shared them with my mom and stepdad and we all gobbled them up. The frostings are pretty thick and intense (in a good way) and the mini size works perfectly, especially for the chocolate frosting, because of that. They're 2-3 bite mini cupcakes, so on the "large" side for minis. I look forward to trying more of them.




I bought 12 mini cupcakes (though I was expecting them all to be different, and there were some repeats)










Here's a video about what they're up to:

Comments