Cupcakes in feathers, hearts and glitter and next month is the final Iron Cupcake Milwaukee!

These cupcakes are all by Wisconsin blogger and custom cupcake maker Amanda Cupcake.









Speaking of Amanda Cupcake, I'm going to Wisconsin next month and am going to meet up with her and get to taste her beautiful cupcakes (hopefully the sparkly s'mores one--click for the recipe--as that's my very favorite cupcake flavor), and hopefully can still get in to IronCupcake Milwaukee on February 12th, whose online tickets are all sold out! If not, I'll bundle up and wish I were there, but hopefully I can get in and liveblog it.

Online ticket sales have now ended. While supplies last, you may still purchase tickets from Feb 6-10 at Boswell Books on Milwaukee's Eastside. PLEASE CALL ahead and be sure that we have not sold out. Boswell Books 2559 North Downer Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53211 (414) 332-1181 There will be NO TICKET SALES the day of the event.

Comments

Savannah Chase said…
Oh wow those look so amazing and so yummy..I think I would just keep thinking about all the work that went into making them and not want to eat any..