Microphone cupcakes to sing into and then eat

I have no musical talent whatsoever, whether for singing or playing an instrument, but I do like music, and am sure that as a kid I'd have been all over these microphone cupcakes. Plus, ice cream cone cupcakes are always fun, all the more so with different colored cones! Here's what blogger Party Planning with The Party Animal wrote about them:

I saw a photo of Microphone Cupcakes a while back and while watching American Idol Season 9 I thought to myself I had to create some. They would be so perfect for an American Idol Birthday Party or any Music Themed Party. They are very easy to make and look really adorable when all done. There are many ways you can decorate them by using different Colors and Candies, but I am going to show how I did mine and walk you through it Step by Step to share just how EASY and SIMPLE they are to make. My kids loved them and my daughter sang a little with it before eating hers which you can see at the bottom of this post – it was very funny.

Comments