Pretty purple bow makes this cupcake a perfect gift

I feel like I want to give someone this cupcake with a bow as a gift! It's by UK company CakeyBake, part of a purple flower and butterfly birthday cupcake set. Love the glitter butterfly! And the strategic use of dragees in the cupcake bouquet - a little silver goes a long way!They also have a bunch of cupcake classes coming up, including cupcake basics, Valentine's Day cupcakes using fondant and Mother's Day cupcakes. Via Flickr.







And on the flower theme: a flower cupcake bouquet! These always wow me...though I guess it's a question of taste whether you'd rather receive a bouquet of flowers or a bouquet of cupcakes. Maybe a cupcake/flower shop is the next bakery combination someone should start. Needless to say, these are gorgeous - they're suggested for Mother's Day, but I think they'd make a great gift any time.



Comments

Nick BlogMakeover said…
Hello :)

I just stumbled upon your blog and I like what I see. I added you to my subscriptions.

I would like to help you out by expanding your online presence. I am part of a team of website design creators that work on

blogspot templates. We have a promotional going-on right now, if you're interested check us out: www.blogmakeover.info

Either way, keep up the good work. I will be following along :)