Starbucks salted caramel mocha cupcakes and recipe link

Whoa! I am a huge fan of all things salted caramel, so these look amazing to me. They're by blogger Daria of Bakingdom, where you can get the recipe and more luscious photos, via her Best of 2011 post. Bonus: she has a recipe for making salted caramel mocha Frappuccinos too! She writes:

These cupcakes have skyrocketed to the number one position on my Favorite Cupcake List. Sometimes when I set out to make something new, I think it sounds like it’ll be great, but the results are so much more than I hoped for. This is one of those times. These cupcakes are my new Cloud Nine. They’re my new you-had-a-rough-week-and-deserve-a-cupcake cupcake. These (along with the drinks) are my latest excuse for always keeping fresh caramel sauce on hand.



Comments