Super Mario Brothers video game cupcakes

Blogger Mighty Delighty shows you how to make your own Super Mario Brothers video game cupcakes (another post that takes me back to my highs school years - I never played Super Mario myself because I didn't own it, so every time I tried to play I was lost, but I do have a fondness for old school video games). Photos via Flickr.



I like her explanations about how to make Mario too:

All put together he may seem really hard to make, but if you break him down you can see he is simply a variety of ovals, circles, half moons, semi-circles and wedges. Dissect him like that and it becomes a bit more simple to make him. Sometimes, I will even trace over and image to get a "feel" of what the differernt shapes may be. Try it, you may surprise yourself :)



Comments

Rik said…
These look brilliant. You should do the Tanooki tail Mario from Super Mario 3DS.