These Hawaiian pineapple flower cupcakes made me tear up (in a good way)

I'm a totally sappy person, and I just have to say that these Hawaiian themed cupcakes by Man Bakes Cake in New York in honor of my trip to Honolulu brought tears to my eyes! Beautiful, and so thoughtful. Email martinez_rudy at msn.com for orders and visit Man Bakes Cake on Facebook and manbakescake.blogspot.com for many more gorgeous cupcake photos. The flower cupcakes are pineapple cupcakes with orange-pineapple buttercream! My only "complaint" is that they look too pretty to eat. Mahalo! The love cupcakes are an additional Valentine's Day option.

For those in Honolulu, please do join us Tuesday night for free cupcakes - no need to RSVP but you can if you like or invite people on Facebook. January 31, 6-9 pm, The Greenhouse Innovation Hub, 685 Auahi Street, Kaka‘ako. So far this is who is bringing cupcakes: Let Them Eat Cupcakes, Angel Cakes Hawaii and Tiramisu Cupcakes! Want to bring cupcakes to share? Email us at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com with "Hawaii" in the subject. Stay tuned for local Hawaiian cupcake bakery spotlights all week!



Comments