8 push pop cupcakes by Push Up Cupcakes

Push Up Cupcakes in Saint Cloud, Florida, specializes in push pop cupcakes; their tagline is "cupcakes without the crumbs!" As you can see below, they also make cupcakes, and do custom orders only, including alcohol flavors. I love how fun the decorations are, like the flowers on top. And that you can switch up the colors and add candy.

All images via their Facebook page. Find out more on their website, and they can be reached at brande@pushupcupcakes.com or 321-228-3052.


as a chocolate and peanut butter fan, this one's my favorite looking! From this post:
I made devil’s food cake in the mini muffin tins. Then I whipped up a creation for the frosting of Jif Chunky Peanut Butter, Confectioners Sugar, Butter, Milk and Vanilla. I chose to use the crunchy for a little bit more texture but creamy would work just fine! Instead of using a piping bag and tip (because of the chunks) I put the frosting in a zip lock bag and cut the end off. It worked great!

To get the chopped up Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, I used the minis. Stick them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes so they are easier to chop.



colorful mix and match push pop cupcakes


Boston creme "donut" push pops






red velvet with whipped vanilla frosting






ice cream sundae cupcakes


Martha Stewart's "broken glass" cupcakes

Comments