Blueberry crumble mini cupcakes at Baked by Melissa; flavor of the month!

In addition to the limited edition Fashion Week Betsey Johnson cupcakes they're selling, New York City mini cupcake company Baked by Melissa has blueberry crumble cupcakes as their special flavor for January. As always, they're $1 each, and I found it an odd flavor, good for people who adore blueberries, but not as good as their other flavors of the month, though the cake was very pretty and I like the crumble on top, for flavor and texture. Visit bakedbymelissa.com for ordering information.







Comments

Laura Smith said…
Hi! I really love your blog. There are so many good ideas. I have recentley just started blogging, but I am still at schl, so i don't have much time. The address is http://thecupcakefaerie.blogspot.com - I don't know if you would like to look at it or not. I really think that your blog is super. You have some really inspiring stuff. :)
Benita Wheeler said…
cute concept. i love the color combinations of the cakes.