Congratulations to Hokulani Bake Shop for winning Cupcake Wars

I don't have a TV so I rarely get to watch Cupcake Wars on Food Network but last night I did and was excited to see Hokulani Bake Shop, which I visited several times during my vacation in Honolulu, Hawaii in January, win! Visit them at and on Facebook. Photos below were from my trip. Their shop in the Hyatt Regency Waikiki is tiny but you can then take your cupcakes out into the shopping area and the backdrop is gorgeous fountains, or walk across the street to the beach! The cupcakes were very good too, all moist and interesting flavors. I had meant to blog about it while I was there because I tried their carrot cupcake on National Carrot Cake Day but time got away from me. They also had cute cupcake-shaped cookies. Their Cupcake Wars audition video is from their site and YouTube.












inside the red velvet cupcake


snickerdoodle cupcake


cupcake cookies



Comments