Neil Gaiman Sandman character cupcakes Death, Dream and Delirium with custom macaron toppers!

By Montreal, Quebec custom cupcake maker Cupcake et Macaron (via Twitter), cupcakes inspired by popular author Neil Gaiman and his graphic novel series The Sandman! (Read more about it here.) Specifically, Little Endless macarons on cupcakes. Find out more about Cupcake et Macaron on Facebook.



See more in this blog post, with this explanation (see more photos there too):
This is pure self-indulgence. The first time that I read Neil Gaiman's Sandman (I've read it many, many more times since) was one of those experiences that I just knew somehow changed me. You don't often read stories that are so well written, and with such lovely characters. I just adored it, and if you haven't read it yet, you really, really should! With that in mind, it really was just a matter of time before my love for Sandman met my love of everything sweet and delicious! I will eventually do all seven siblings as fondant figures, but for now, I made my favourites: Death, Dream and of course, Delirium!


Comments