Happy National Cereal Day! Honeycomb cupcakes and sunflower Cocoa Puffs and Booberry, Frankenberry, and Count Chocula cupcakes

Happy National Cereal Day! What a great holiday. I am a big cereal fan; with milk or soy milk, I like Grape Nuts (crunchy, not mushy, but they are not great for snacking or, most likely, for cupcakes (but you never know). For eating plain, I really like all the Chex cereals, as well as Kashi Go Lean Crunch, Corn Pops, Raisin Bran, Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios and Shredded Wheat. Lucky Charms and Corn Pops are probably the sweetest cereals I eat. Yesterday, we gave you 5 Lucky Charms cupcakes, and in the past we've done cereal cupcake roundups. So today, to wish you a Happy Cereal Day, here's a Honeycomb cereal cupcake by blogger Ingredients of a 20something that I find particularly cute. Have you made cereal cupcakes? Let us know either by posting your photos in our Flickr cupcake photo pool, posting them on our Facebook page or emailing us with the photo or URL at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com and we will try to post them (keep in mind that the first two options are preferred and will reach a cupcake hungry audience immediately). Happy cereal eating, on cupcakes or not!



These sunflower Cocoa Puffs (the post says "chocolatey cereal" so they may not actually be Cocoa Puffs, but they look like it) cupcakes are a repeat, but are one of my favorite cereal cupcakes ever, so I think it's justified. Find out how to make them at Skip to My Lou.



And blogger Sugar Swings! Serves Some made some monster cereal cupcakes around Halloween, using Berry, Frankenberry, and Count Chocula cereals:

Comments

Joann M said…
Love the cupcakes - they are gorgeous! And I love cereal. I have a blog devoted to cereal designs. Please check it out.
http://cerealbydesign.blogspot.com/