Hey Guys! We are looking for a few good women or men to be cupcake externs. We have some big projects planned for 2012 as well as wanted to get more cupcake content to share with our cupcakes take the cake community. If you are interested in working with us, please check out the job description below and complete the form at if interested.
An externship is an experiential learning opportunity that doesn't include college credit. Cupcakes Take The Cake blogs about cupcakes about five times/daily, and we want to cover more cupcakes. In addition, We organize the monthly events which include picnics, happy hours, bake sales, and anniversary parties. See past events here: http://meetup.com/cupcake
Seeking fun, friendly and organized externs to blog, use Instagram, and pin on Pinterest, update links on the blog and cover local cupcake events.
- 4 hours/ week minimum requirement.
- 1-2 blog posts/ week
- No college credit or pay.
- Perks include free cupcakes, cookbooks, access to sponsored events and parties, networking with bakers and bloggers.
- Simple HTML know-how (be able to add links and simple code)
- Must use at least two of the following social media/social networking communities: facebook, twitter, flickr, pinterest, instagram, tumblr.
- Be interest in baking, blogging ,cupcakes, event planning, marketing an promotion.