Beautiful summer flower cupcakes plus dress topper and cat cutout brownies

These beautiful cupcakes are all by South Yarra, Melbourne custom dessert company MonDelish, via their Flickr account. I love how delicate the flowers look; the bouquet in the fourth photo is probably my favorite, but they all are charming to me. MonDelish can be reached at michelle at mondelish.com or 04 3966 4883, and you can also find them on Facebook.











Cute cupcake toppers:





We vary rarely post non-cupcake items here, being that this blog is called Cupcakes Take the Cake, but once in a while I see something so amazing I just feel the need to share it. Plus it's possible this silhouette effect could be recreated on a cupcake, right? I mean, cat brownies! Who knew? Love it!

Comments

Joyce said…
Love these! I really want to learn how to make sugar flowers too. Beautiful!