Desserts for the Deserving


I am Baker, Bakerella, Sweetopia, TidyMom, Family Fresh Cooking, My Kitchen Addiction, Add a Pinch, Bake at 350, The Urban Baker, Glorious Treats, BakingdomCookies and Cups, Java Cupcake and Bakers Royale...

What do all of these bloggers have in common besides knowing how to bake delicious cupcakes??

They. Are. Generous!

All of these bakers and so many more are participating in the second annual "Desserts for the Deserving" event hosted by the amazing Amanda of I am Baker!

Thanks to the kindness of the I am Baker readers, 160 people have been nominated to receive a well deserved care package of baked goods love from one of these bakers.... or maybe even you!

That's right.... YOU can be a part of the group of world-renowned bakers and bloggers who have joined forces to brightening the lives of complete strangers and send a care package of baked goodness (cupcakes in a jar, maybe?) to a deserving person.

It's simple... all you have to do is leave a comment on the I am Baker blog committing to help a deserving recipient.  Amanda will contact you in the coming days/weeks with your recipient... you bake, package with love and send your goodies off to be enjoyed.

Sounds amazing, doesn't it?

Well, it does to me.  I signed up.  And really, so should you.

What more information?  Visit the Desserts for the Deserving Facebook page or visit I am Baker!


Comments