Weekend must-see: Fast Times at Ridgemont High cupcakes

The one and only blogger Sugar Swings! Serves Some has created a cupcake homage to the movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High, with each main character getting their own cupcake! And Van Halen tickets made out of candy melt coated graham cracker. Make sure to visit the blog for the full description and explanation of how each cupcake was made, it's worth it.

So....true confession time: I have never seen Fast Times at Ridgmont High so some of these sayings are over my head but I still adore these cupcakes. And I love the Phoebe Cates (Linda Barrett) bikini and the burger cupcake! A very impressive job and I can't wait to see what she cooks up next.Photos via Flickr.







Comments

AbsoluteMommy said…
These are amazing! Get that down loaded on Netflix pronto! You won't be sorry. Plus the music is rad!