1,188 cupcakes to eat today at CupcakeCamp DC!

This is Rachel, and I'm heading to Arlington, Virginia today for CupcakeCamp DC, being held from 4-6 and featuring 25 local bakers. Full details are on their site and Facebook page. From an article at Patch.com:
“It’s all for charity, and eating cupcakes is an awesome way donate to a good cause,” said Nicole Oandasan, 25, of Arlington.

Saturday’s CupcakeCampDC, now in its third year, benefits the DC Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation. The foundation provides assistance for families with children of cancer.

“I got into it because I bake a lot of cupcakes on the side and I do a lot of charity work with the Girl Scouts,” Oandasan said. “A Girl Scout leader’s daughter died from cancer and that’s how I found out about D.C. Candlelighters.”

Comments