CamiCakes In Buckhead, Atlanta



Hi all, this is Jehan from Jehan Can Cook and I am thrilled to be guest posting on Cupcakes Take The Cake.  When I learned that I would be guest posting, I knew instantly that I had to write about CamiCakes Cupcakes.  Whoever said that happiness can’t be bought obviously has never had a CamiCakes cupcake.  I popped into their Buckhead location in Atlanta and had quite a difficult decision making a choice but settled on the peanut butter chocolate, red velvet and white chocolate.   I found out later on that this was a huge mistake because I fought with my husband for the last one, and I lost.  With two locations in Florida and two in Georgia, CamiCakes has a wide variety of flavors guarantee to please just about everyone.  Not only are they delicious but are pleasing to the eye and as the saying goes you eat with our eyes first!
Lemon Drop, Key Lime, Sweet Potato and CinnaSwirl

Red Velvet, Classic Cami and Classic Cami Vanilla and Chocolate

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream, Mint Chocolate, Chocolate Raspberry Almond,  Chocolate Coconut Pecan, Black and White and The Elvis
Carrot, Salted Caramel and White Chocolate




CamiCakes Locations:

Buckhead: 2221 Peachtree Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30309

Vinings:  4338 Paces Ferry Rd, Atlanta, Ga 30339

Orange Park: 1910 Wells Rd, Orange Park, FL 32073

Tinseltown: 9734-5 Deerlake Court, Jacksonville, FL 32246



Comments