Good morning, panda cupcake cuteness

I don't know about you, but sometimes I think to myself, "If ___ happens this morning, my day is bound to be good." Sometimes it's the sun shining, sometimes it's a long walk, and today it's seeing these adorable panda cupcakes, the very first cupcakes I'm looking at today. So I'm wishing you a great day and I hope these pandas make you smile. They're made by Georgetown Cupcake, whose owners star on TLC reality show DC Cupcakes, and were part of a special order (I think) for Gamma Alpha Chapter of Alpha Omicron Pi at George Mason University, via @OhMyGOFF on Twitter, which shows that if there's something you want on your cupcake, like a logo or animal or whatever it is, and you don't see it at your local cupcake bakery, ask if you can place a personalized order. You and the cupcakes are sure to be remembered fondly. Pandas were some of the irst animal cupcakes I ever saw, thanks to Hey There, Cupcake! author Clare Crespo, so I have a soft spot for them. For ordering information, visit georgetowncupcake.com.

Comments