Sesame Street Cupcakes Tutorial

These cupcakes were a personal victory for me.  I don't know if I've ever been more proud of a cupcake adventure before.

It all started back in January when I decided I wanted to have a Sesame Street themed 1st birthday party for my son.  I contacted a local baker (Tiny Kitchen Cakes) and asked her if she'd be interested in working with me to create Sesame Street cupcakes for the party.  Luckily for me, she agreed... and these amazing cupcakes were born!


I wanted to create a tutorial for them so that anyone at home could make them too.  See, that's what I'm all about - making beautiful cupcakes in a way that's easy for the home baker to make.

And so... the Sesame Street Cupcakes Tutorial was born!  A comprehensive, start-to-finish,  step-by-step tutorial to make the perfect Elmo, Big Bird, Oscar the Grouch and Cookie Monster!

For the full tutorial, CLICK HERE!!

~Betsy

Comments