Strawberry Banana Orange Smoothie Cupcakes

My fellow CTTC Contributor Betsy, and I were part of a Cupcake Couture Blog Party that went live yesterday. We were sent fabulous cupcake wrappers from Bella Cupcake Couture and were asked to create a recipe based on the design we received.

I received these gorgeous Hannah wrappers decorated with a Pink and Citrus floral design. For some reason, these wrappers just brought me into a Summer state of mind which got fruit on my brain which made me think of smoothies. I wanted to see if I could get those same bright, fresh fruity flavors from a smoothie into our favorite portable dessert and it was actually a great success!

These are also semi-diet friendly and totally semi-homemade, but you wouldn't be able to tell that these cupcakes started from a box and a can of frosting. The recipe is super easy to follow and you can find it on my blog, Chronicles of a Foodie, here!

PS. Don't forget to enter the Cupcake Couture Blog Party giveaway if you haven't already!

Comments