Cupcakeology is the first cupcake bakery in the Philadelphia (PHL) airport! They are starting out with a kiosk in US Airways terminal B, so there aren't any pictures until the unit is fully customized. I will send you photos of the final product next month. They open on September 1st. This is big news in Philly because there are not any desserts in the airport. Since appearing on the Steve Harvey talk show and morning show in May, Cupcakeology started shipping within the US which will be great to offer travelers.
By the way, you can follow Cupcakeology on Twitter @cupcakeologypa Their food truck is all over Philadelphia.
Here are some of Cupcakeology flavors:
- Plain Jen- Madagascar bourbon vanilla cupcake with our signature creamy buttercream frosting.
- Modern Vanilla- Madagascar bourbon vanilla cupcake with a fluffy vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- Mint Chocolate Chip- Moist chocolate buttermilk cupcake laced w/ chocolate chips with a mint buttercream frosting.
- Classic Chocolate- Moist chocolate buttermilk cupcake with a smooth chocolate buttercream frosting.
- Red Velvet- Southern style cocoa infused cupcake with a fluffy vanilla cream cheese frosting.
- Munchie- Moist chocolate buttermilk cupcake frosted with an Oreo buttercream frosting.
- Cookie Monster- Madagascar bourbon vanilla cupcake speckled with crushed Oreo cookies frosted with an Oreo buttercream frosting.
- Pina Colada- Pineapple & coconut rum infused cupcake frosted with a smooth coconut cream frosting topped with a cherry.