T-minus days away. Valentine's Day is almost here, and I along with other baking bloggers are here to help. How to Hack Valentine’s Day is a special edition of #kitchenparty. Valentine’s day can create a lot of anxiety between spouses, lovers, school children, etc, but it doesn’t have to be this grand gesture to make an impact. Our goal for the show is to share some last minute ideas on making Valentine’s Day special regardless of budget, relationship or taste.
Today's show will be at 8PM EST/5PM EST.
Joining us today will be:
- Nichelle Stephens (@niche and @cupcakeblog): Founder of Cupcakes Take The Cake and Cupcakes expert
- Amanda Rettke (@iambakertweets): Founder of http://iambaker.net & cookbook author
- Kimberly Schiffel (@bakelovegive) – Founder of http://bakelovegive.com (baker, photographer, blogger)
- Co-host Rene Lynch (@renelynch) - LA Times Reporter
- Co-host Babette Pepaj ( @bakespace) Founder of BakeSpace.com
PS. Here's a post on how to hack store-bought cupcakes for Valentine's Day.