Business For Sale: Dollop Gourmet


I met Heather Saffer when I was invited up to Rochester to speak at a small business conference several years ago. Since then, she has authored a few cookbooks and appeared on Shark Tank. Now, she's selling her business.
For Cyber Monday week, we’re holding the wildest sale of all… and that is the sale of our entire business! Yes, that’s right, the whole business. At a crazy dirt cheap price. This is not a drill. Now is your chance to own your own REMOTE business and help make the world a little sweeter in a healthier, allergen-friendly and vegan way!
🍰
My name is Heather Saffer and I’m the founder of Dollop Gourmet. I want to thank you all so much for joining me on this journey of building Dollop over the past several years. I’ve enjoyed every second of getting to know you and creating for you a lower sugar allergen-friendly vegan frosting. We’ve put better-for-you frosting on the map and I have so much to be thankful for in that.  From owning a bakery, to authoring two published cookbooks, to launching in Wegmans, HEB, Home Goods, and many other retailers, to Cupcake Wars, to Shark Tank, to QVC; I’ve accomplished so many of my dreams.
🍰
I’ve taken this business as far as I want to and now it’s time for me to start a new chapter and turn the reigns over to somebody new. Somebody who is eager and excited to make a difference in the world. Is that somebody YOU or someone you know? 🍰 
Email heather@dollopgourmet.com with serious inquiries only.

Comments