No free cupcakes at Crumbs LA Thursday but...a free cupcake on Sunday!

I know, I know...we got some of you all excited earlier this week with the promise of free cupcakes from Crumbs, but alas, according to Eater LA: (via LAT)

Bummer. The big Larchmont debut of Crumbs Bake Shop---when they were to dole out 1,000 free cupcakes---has been delayed. We repeat: No free Crumbs cupcakes on Larchmont tomorrow, May 29. Reps for the company just say it's "delayed to the beginning of June."

How about this? Perhaps because I'm pulling an all nighter in order to make my very early flight to LA or because I'm just in a generous mood, I will buy any of you who say you read this post a free cupcake on Sunday at the LA Cupcake Meetup at Lark Cake Shop.



Perhaps I will come to regret this but...there you have it. You must be a member of the LA Cupcake Meetup Group to take part in this free cupcake offer. I'm so looking forward to trying Lark (chocolate chip walnut pound cake cupcake, anyone?) and some of the numerous other LA cupcake cupcakeries; thus far, I have only tried Sprinkles (I may now have to go back for a frosting shot).

We'll keep you posted on the free Crumbs cupcakes.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I drove by today and there was a line outside and a lady handing out cupcakes!

???
Anonymous said…
i got a cupcake!! apparently, there was a delay in getting their final permits and werent able to open on time. they felt so bad however, that they set up a table outside and still gave away cupcakes. it was awesome. yay crumbs.
Anonymous said…
I have friends who went and got cupcakes. But when I showed up, there were none to be had. Bummer- brought my kids with me and everything. But I look forward to Sunday's cupcakes- thanks for the info!
Anonymous said…
There were free cupcakes today at Crumbs LA in Larchmont. Yummy!