Today's Flickr cupcake spotlight is on blogger A Cup Full of Cake, whose strawberry hi-hat cupcakes we featured and who I got to meet at the Saint Cupcake meetup in Portland, via her Flickr account. Some of these are obviously for holidays that aren't going on right now but are still cute and may give you some good ideas. See her blog for recipes and more information.

Vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream, fondant discs in red orange and yellow covering buttercream and a hand cut hibiscus flower.
I think these ones above are particularly gorgeous. Click here to see how to make them.

Graham cupcake with chocolate filling, marshmallow frosting a piece of chocolate and graham cracker sprinkles

A chocolate mocha cupcake with caramel swiss meringue buttercream and dark chocolate shavings

Christmas cupcakes: red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese buttercream, buttercream wreaths piped on.

Jumbo caramel apple cupcakes. Green apple cupcakes with caramel swiss meringue buttercream and pecans

Fun St. Patrick's Day cupcakes: Vanilla cupcake, Vanilla Buttercream, green sugar sprinkles, cupcake layers colored to match Irish Flag, fondant toppers, shamrock, leprechaun hat, rainbow, green beer in mug and pot of gold

Minnie Mouse cupcakes: chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting oreo minnie ears and pink fondant bows (I know I posted these last time but they are just too cute, so bear wit me!)

margarita cupcake with margarita buttercream
Vanilla cupcake with vanilla buttercream, fondant discs in red orange and yellow covering buttercream and a hand cut hibiscus flower.
I think these ones above are particularly gorgeous. Click here to see how to make them.
Graham cupcake with chocolate filling, marshmallow frosting a piece of chocolate and graham cracker sprinkles
A chocolate mocha cupcake with caramel swiss meringue buttercream and dark chocolate shavings
Christmas cupcakes: red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese buttercream, buttercream wreaths piped on.
Jumbo caramel apple cupcakes. Green apple cupcakes with caramel swiss meringue buttercream and pecans
Fun St. Patrick's Day cupcakes: Vanilla cupcake, Vanilla Buttercream, green sugar sprinkles, cupcake layers colored to match Irish Flag, fondant toppers, shamrock, leprechaun hat, rainbow, green beer in mug and pot of gold
Minnie Mouse cupcakes: chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting oreo minnie ears and pink fondant bows (I know I posted these last time but they are just too cute, so bear wit me!)
margarita cupcake with margarita buttercream
Comments