"Heaven with frosting" - one blogger's tribute to sugar Sweet sunshine



Blogger Spoiled Spongecake went to New York's sugar Sweet sunshine and is a changed woman:

This cupcake was sooooooo good. OMG. It was a taste of food that I imagine they serve in heaven. Not only was the frosting delicious, but the cake. The cake. People {myself included} tend to forget the importance of the cake if the frosting is good enough. But the cake on this cupcake was insanely good. Soft and moist and like real cake. Not too airy but not too thick. So frakkin' good.

sugar Sweet sunshine. Take me back to heaven. I still weep because I was so full and couldn't eat more than one {barely one}. I wanted to try every flavor and I will. I will.


We understand. We love their cupcakes too!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i <3 sugar sweet sunshine! their frosting totally beats magnolia in my opinion, which tends to be too thick and too sweet. SSS's frosting - my faves are the Sexxy Red Velvet's Moose and Pistacchio. Heavenly, light, and not overly sweet...and Yes! i'll have to agree with the blogger, SSS's cake is moist and yuummy. their cupcakes are the perfect size too :) i had 2 of their cupcakes on my first visit, one wasn't enough! highly recommended!!
Unknown said…
love your blog and i adore your cupcakes,.my husband
says it's too pretty to eat.