A very cool cupcake purse

So I already have a cupcake purse, my fabulous Betsey Johnson one, but...I want this one from Lucky Find Designs too! How cute is it? Okay, I admit that I just ordered it in the middle of working on this post; it's an early birthday present. Can't wait to carry it around. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a total bag lady, usually carrying around 3-4 bags. My goal for 2009 is to pare down to one bag. Maybe this will be it!



From the description on Etsy, where you can buy it for just $25:

Who doesn't love cupcakes? All the sweet sugary goodness!!

The outside, straps and inside pocket of this purse are made with a super fun large cupcake print. The inside and straps are made with a matching 100% cotton light blue polks dot print. In-between these two fabrics there is a layer of sturdy interfacing that helps hold the purses form. The straps also have a webbed belting in them so they won't fold or lose shape.

Perfect for everyday use, since it holds just about everything, this purse measures 17" across at the top, 13" across at the bottom and is 12.5" tall. The inside pocket measures 6" wide and 4" tall. The handles on this purse measure 1" wise and 20" long and allow for about a 9" drop...perfect for just about any arm!

Comments

Thanks so much for the love and for buying the Cupcake purse. I really appreciate it!

I hope it becomes "the purse" for you and you have many great adventures together :)
Anonymous said…
Cupcakes are delicious and the cupcake purse will be great. Thanks for the information.
Anonymous said…
Very nice!.. Oddly enough I just purchased that EXACT fabric. lol