Kumquat Cupcakery launches its website

We're so thrilled to see that Kumquat Cupcakery, purveyor of the finest mini cupcakes in New York City, now has an official website, in addition to its blog.

Kumquat Cupcakery owner Keavy Landreth

I got to try a few of Keavy's latest flavors at the Brooklyn Flea a few weeks ago and they were quite delicious! One of my favorite things about Kumquat is that there are always new flavors to try, new ideas being concocted. Click here to find out where you can get your next Kumquat fix. I've also hired Keavy twice for events and she made amazing, gorgeous cupcakes that were perfect for my guests.

You can also catch Kumquat today, tomorrow and Sunday at Tastings, the big foodie event at Pier 94 in NYC.

You'll hear more about Kumquat on Monday, when Keavy and I jointly celebrate our birthdays along with National Vanilla Cupcake Day!

See also:

Recipe and video interview for Apple, Brandy and Caramel cupcakes (I know I never posted the last of the interview, will try to do that soon)

Our Q&A with Keavy of Kumquat Cupcakery

Comments