CupcakeCamp comes to Sydney, Australia in February

I love that CupcakeCamp is going international, with an event in Sydney, Australia (New South Wales) on February 7th, 2009.

If you're wondering what CupcakeCamp is, here's a definition:

"CupcakeCamp is an ad-hoc gathering born from the desire for people to share and eat cupcakes in an open environment."

For more details, please also check out our interview with CupcakeCamp founder Ariel Waldman.

There's been one so far in San Francisco, one in Philadelphia, and this Sunday will be CupcakeCamp 2 in San Francisco (which I'm planning to fly out for).

Which city will be next?

Comments

x said…
!!! I haven't heard of CupcakeCamp before now but I am in Sydney and I love cupcakes, sounds like an event for me!

I hope they allow vegan, gluten free cupcakes!