Spotlight on Sweetface Bakery in San Francisco

Today's Flickr spotlight is with custom cupcake company Sweetface Bakery in San Francisco, who we've blogged about before. I haven't tried their cupcakes yet, but will when I'm back in SF in the fall. They're so adorable! See more photos in their Flickr set.


Year of the Ox - Chocolate Cake and Chocolate Buttercream
Fondant Ox and Gumpaste Flowers


Graham cracker cake with chocolate buttercream, and Fluff (from Rachel - my first time seeing Fluff as opposed to marshmallow on a cupcake, that's interesting)


Lemon coconut cherry blossom cupcakes: Lemon Cake, Coconut Buttercream, Gumpaste Blossoms, Chocolate Branches


Peanut butter and sweet jam cupcakes: Vanilla cake with homemade strawberry filling and peanut butter frosting


Lemony Cake with Chopped Ginger and Frosted with Lemon Buttercream

Sweetface Bakery
415~793~9098
info at sweetfacesweets.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I wish they had a location. :[
I'll have to order some next week and see how they are.
Chris Hoffman said…
Love the Year of the Ox cupcakes. Very cool.
Holly said…
I just went to "Kara Cupcakes" in SF last weekend. Its a new place at Ghiradelli Square. You should definitely stop by there on your trip to SF.
Anonymous said…
Their stuff is delish! Ordered a bunch of cupcakes for my bf's birthday. They'd totally rock it if they had a store. For now they have free delivery. Made my life a lot easier!
Anonymous said…
They're cupcakes are delish! Ordered a bunch for my bf's bday which they delivered for free. Nice! They'd totally rock it with a store. I hope they open one soon.