Last night at Butter Lane...

Rachel blogged about the Wednesday night happening at NYC's Butter Lane, and I was lucky enough to be able to stop by for a few minutes last night. It was a madhouse!! Champagne was flowin', people were eating frosting, buying cupcakes, comparing tips and techniques, and above it all were the Butter Lane ladies, dishing out experience, wisdom and frosting.

I met TheRedHeadSaid there, and plan to pick her (very smart) brains for frosting likes and dislikes, so stay tuned for that. Also, Pam, one of Butter Lane's owners, mentioned that they may have a regular Wednesday night "thing." How cool would that be?? If so, I'll be there, camera in hand, frosting in face. (Last night I had a dinner date so I was, for a change, without a camera to document the scene. You can see other Butter Lane shots and a review here.)

Oh, and lest I forget, I tried the new frosting flavor: grapefruit-mango. Yowza! That packs a piquant punch. It's tart and refreshing in the springtime heat.



Butter Lane

Comments