Cupcake wrapping paper, cards, and yes, cupcakes at Tribeca Treats

On Saturday, after I stopped at the new Billy's Bakery in Tribeca for a cupcake taste test, I decided to visit Tribeca Treats as well. Unlike most bakeries in New York, they have a decent amount of open space (though one big table, and I think a two-seater), and a lot of fun cupcake merchandise, including cookbooks.

Tribeca Treats

Cupcake card from Tribeca treats

Cupcake Card from Tribeca treats

I don't really understand this card - overcome what? Cupcake haters?

Cupcake notecards, Tribeca Treats

Cupcake wrapper paper, Tribeca Treats

Wrapping paper! So fun...

And yeah, and there were also cupcakes:

Cupcakes, Tribeca Treats

Tribeca Treats cupcake

I was pretty full from all the Billy's tastings, but I liked both of these but don't think I'd have been able to finish either one, even if I hadn't just tasted so many other ones. They were tasty, but the frosting on the coconut one was too rich for me, or rather, too buttery. The rocky road was pretty rich too, and I liked it better than the coconut. Thankfully these are just the right size (not too big, not too small) and nicely priced at $2 each. There were some other flavors that looked intriguing too. I liked the cream inside the rocky road. Also, they were cold when I got them which made it a little challenging to eat them right away.

The shop is kid-friendly, though the cupcakes actually seem more geared toward adults. There's something sophisticated about them, though you probably can't tell from my photos, but they are impeccably designed.

Comments

Unknown said…
oh so cool!!! lovely finds!!!

I also love what you guys have done to the look of the blog!!! wonderful work as always...

Hugs
Diana
LOL @ "Overcome Cupcake Haters"!