More cupcakemobile shots from Maker Faire

As promised, more shots of those awesome cupcakes on wheels from the (California) Maker Faire. From the creator(s) of the cupcake cars (!!) a whole set of photos, from inception to the recent Maker Faire. The earliest shots (2004) are rights-protected, so you'll have to go look at them yourself, but here are some Creative Commons-licensed works from 2006 through present-day:



IMG_0310



Handmade crate stencils:

this end up





How amazingly freakin' cool is this?

IMG_0328







This cupcake car driver is sportin' a Johnny Cupcakes tee!

Claudine






From Maker Faire 2007, (Boing Boing cofounder) Mark Frauenfelder going for a test drive:


Mark Frauenfelder






I love this one from a 2008 TV shoot:


Cupcake Lineup






From this year's Maker Faire:

Lisa and Greg



All shots courtesy Willivolt. Stellar work, seriously. I might have more than a touch of lust in my heart for those cupcake cars.



Here are some shots taken by others at the event.


From Neil Barman:


IMG_2572




and


From hypatiadotca:

cupcakes





Comments

Peggy said…
I am cracking up! I want one, I want one, I want one! Those are the cutest things I have ever seen!
Jade said…
i've seen these cupcakemobiles at Burning Man they are adorable!!!
Maybe said…
Soooooooooo cool ! I want one !