Gluten-free, vegan strawberry and brownie cupcake kebabs!



These beautiful, creative, and gluten-free, vegan cupcake kebabs are by blogger The Spunky Coconut, who has the recipe! She writes:

Tomorrow is of my friend's son's birthday, and her daughter can't have gluten, dairy or eggs. So she asked me if I could bring a dessert that met those requirements, and I was happy to accept. I almost made a recipe by someone else, but first I wanted to try something... I wanted to make my Flourless Brownies without using eggs. The first try had too much xanthan gum and not enough (well, not any) flour, and they were a total flop, literally. So I took out some of the xanthan gum, and added some coconut flour and they came out so chewy and gooey, I can't even tell you! They may have flour now, but they are still grain-free: Grain-free, dairy-free, egg-free, and YUM-full! ;-)

I like that they use fresh fruit, and show that there are other kinds of cupcake kebabs, they can be small and still a huge hit for parties and fun/easy to put together.

Comments

Kelly said…
Thanks so much for featuring my kabobs! Love your site! Cheers, Kelly
Rose said…
Ahh im in lovee! They look so good, and best of all, theyre vegan :)

Rose