Where the Wild Things Are cupcakes

Raise your hand if you read Where the Wild Things Are as a kid! I remember my grandfather reading it to me.

They're by Clarissa Avila on Flickr, reposted with her permission. (via Al Dente)



She writes:

Moishe and Max cupcakes made for my roommate as a farewell present.

These are texas-sized snickerdoodle cupcakes. For frosting and decorations I used chocolate ganache (Moishe), canned vanilla frosting (Max), sprinkles, store-bought gumpaste eyes, and fondant colored tinted by hand.

(See also these other Where the Wild Things Are cupcakes)

Comments

Kyla Armstrong said…
These are awesome!
Anonymous said…
I never tire of seeing the Wild
Things cupcakes...well, the one at the bottom of this post of the cupcake tower because that's my grandson Max who's face is on top! So it's so very fun to visit your blog and see his little face!!! Afterall he IS the cutest baby in the world!