CTTC 5th Blogiversary Party

The CTTC 5-year blogiversary party was terrific, maybe props to Nichelle for planning it. Held at the Roger Smith Hotel the party featured hundreds of cupcakes from bakers far and near and many cupcake-lovin' people. Thank all of you who came out to help us celebrate 5 years of cupcake blogging!




CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!



Our intern Melissa, Nichelle and Rachel.





CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Party-goers, waiting for the raffle to be drawn.




Some of our favorite people came, with cupcakes, of course!


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!

Nora and her famous Cupcake Kebab!





CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Aww...is that not sweet? I love to see people feeding each other cupcakes.




CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Val, who loves cupcakes and Cupcakes Take the Cake.





Allison of Robicelli's:


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!



Plus her fantastic, amazing, far out cupcakes:


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Oh my goodness the fig-and-pomegranate-topped brandied fruitcake cupcakes almost brought tears to my eyes. I always thought I hate fruitcake. Thank you, Robicelli's for schooling me.




Here's Harley of Treat:


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


And her sinfully good cupcakes:


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Love the 5-year anniversary cupcakes!



And one of my favorite cupcakes of the night, Blondie and Brownie's pumpkin spice with honey buttercream. Perfectly done. Not too sweet, and not too much frosting.


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!




And now for the cupcake shots...


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!

Crumbs, very very sweet!




CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!

Cupcake Stop. (I didn't get a chance to taste them, but they looked yummy.)





CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Just Cupcakes. (I think they came all the way up from Virginia Beach!)





CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


sugar Sweet sunshine (odd spelling but correct).




CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Sweet Revenge. I had a vanilla-vanilla pure cupcake and it was delicious, as usual.





Very popular Baked by Melissa cupcake minis:


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!





CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Robicelli's Christmas mint with candy cane.




And these went so quick, I almost missed photographing them! And, I didn't even get to taste one, as they were all gone by the time I was ready to taste them. Bummer.


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!


Kumquat Cupcakery.






Thanks again for the great party, Nichelle.


CTTC 5th Anniversary Party!





Want to see the rest of the set? Go here. All pictures by Stacie Joy.








Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy 5! Love CTTC!
SweetThingsTO said…
Happy Blogiversary! Wish I could've been at the celebration - looks like so much fun!
Lucy said…
Beautiful photos!