Teeth cupcakes using marshmallow fondant, plus teeth cake pops and a cupcake tooth fairy pillow

I'm not totally sure what the cupcake and teeth connection is aside from the sugar not being good for your teeth, but here are 3 examples.

The teeth cupcakes were made using homemade marshmallow fondant by blogger and dental school student (!!) Erica's Sweet Tooth (via Neatorama). She writes:

After building up the teeth with the cake-ball mixture, I rolled my white fondant out thinly and cut out circles a bit larger than the cupcake's diameter. Then I simply draped the fondant circle over the teeth, gently applying pressure with my fingers and an offset spatula to adapt the fondant along the cusps and grooves, and used a sharp knife to trim the edges. There's a reason I only made the 4 molars - these took a lot of work!



The teeth cake pops are by 'kCreative' Cake Pops, our recent featured cake pop maker, via their Facebook page.



And you can buy this cupcake tooth fairy pillow for $15 from Etsy seller topknots.

Comments