Win free PhillySwirl ice cream cupcakes!

Speaking of ice cream cupcakes, remember when Allison and I enjoyed our yummy PhillySwirl ice cream cupcakes?



Well, now you can win some of your very own! PhillySwirl has graciously offered to host a contest here. Thanks to Anja and Debby from Fortune PR for helping with this contest too. There are 17 prizes (7 packs of ice cream cupcakes, 10 coupons), so your chances are good. All you have to do is give us your email address in the comments section of this post. If you want to say what you think about ice cream cupcakes, feel free, but that is not required. You MUST leave your email address in the comments so we can contact you for your mailing address if you win. You can use the convention: cupcakestakethecake at yahoo.com if you are worried about spam. Deadline is 5 pm EST on July 20th.

PhillySwirl Ice Cream Cupcake Giveaway 2008


How the Giveaway works:

Contest duration: July 10 – 20, 2008


In celebration of National Ice Cream Month, PhillySwirl is delighted to offer SEVEN lucky winners a case of twelve (12) yummy Ice Cream Cupcakes! The winners – picked at random - will win a case of these treats delivered to their door, and just to sweeten the pot, PhillySwirl will also be giving away 10 Free product coupons: bring them to your local store for any PhillySwirl product (Ice Cream Cupcakes are NOT eligible, sorry) of your choice – FREE!

PhillySwirl, producer of ice cream novelties and flavored ice pops, is pleased to debut its newest innovation—Ice Cream Cupcakes. These frozen delights are half cake (either chocolate or white) and half vanilla ice cream topped with icing and sprinkles. With two kinds of cupcakes in every box, they’re sure to please kids and adults alike!

Six-pack trays are available at Walmart, Winn Dixie, HEB, Giant Eagle, Topps, Sure Winner and independent grocers around the country. A party-sized, 12-pack box (two six-packs) can be found at Costco, BJ’s and Sam’s Club. Prices range from $4.99 - $5.99/6-pack and $7.99 - $9.99/12-pack box. Visit www.phillyswirl.com for a special club store offer, a retail store finder, and games and contests for kids.

PhillySwirl ice cream cupcakes

Comments

Bea said…
lund.bea@gmail.com


Ahhh! YUM.
Anonymous said…
lauren.greenway@gmail.com
Unknown said…
codepinkie at gmail dot com

I have been making ice cream cake for ages. Ice cream cupcakes--well, that's such a truly wonderful idea, I'm melting over it. Get it? Melting.
Jacki said…
red106jb@msn.com

love anything from Philly
thanks
jacki

http://road2healthnjoy.blogspot.com/
Unknown said…
I want to win!
shelleyrae.oconnor@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
Yay for free ice cream cupcakes! :)

the.victoria@hotmail.com
Ry said…
I want to winnnnnn! htretn@yahoo.com
Louise W. said…
louiseweed@gmail.com

My partner made me homemade ice cream cupcakes for my bday and they were amazing- ice cream AND cupcakes are my two favorite desserts!
Caitlin said…
caitder@aol.com
Awesome cupcake giveaway! Count me in!
Henry said…
i've never tried phillyswirl products. these look great!

quitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
Jamieanne said…
Oh my gosh, I so love ice cream cupcakes! :D

seanik AT gmail.com
http://jamiescupcakes.blogspot.com
Amy said…
Awesome!!

amabbate at gmail dot com

Thanks for the giveaway!
Anonymous said…
I've never heard of ice cream cupcakes before. These look fantastic!
Anonymous said…
mmm, they look so tasty!

graduatedlearning AT gmail DOT com
BellaLovesPink said…
doreenre@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
jcohn at chicagoreader dot com

awesome contest!
Anonymous said…
arialuvs@aol.com
Karin said…
mmmmm--sounds good!

karin56381 (at) gmail.com
Stohl Family said…
kajrstohl@msn.com

Thanks!
Ashley said…
cakesbyashley@hotmail.com
Jen said…
vaughanjc at gmail.com

Thanks!
Anonymous said…
This combines my favorite two things: ice cream and cupcakes!

pittgir13@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
Ice Cream and cupcakes! How can you go wrong?

pittgir13@hotmail.com
Yvo Sin said…
looks delish!

feistyfoodie at gmail dot com

thank you for hosting this wonderful contest :)
stella puella said…
shelbymckinzey@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
aubdobalina@bust.com
Jenna Z said…
Excellent!
beastbunny @ hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
Cheer the_outsider01@hotmail.com up with some ice cream cupcakes.
Mary Beth said…
I've never had an ice cream cupcake but they look divine! marybeth494@gmail.com
SA said…
bria910@yahoo.com

hope I win!
ashley linn said…
ashley.martini@gmail.com

delicious delicious delicious!
Unknown said…
curvigrrl@hotmail.com
Et said…
mmmmm....ettienev@hotmail dot com.
AK said…
curls_99@hotmail.com
Suzy said…
farmhousepantry@yahoo.com


YUMMY!!!
Anonymous said…
Those are really terrific photos.
naiadkitty said…
Oh! Such adorable ice cream!
naiadkitty at gmail dot com
Jen said…
purduejen at gmail dot com
Anonymous said…
lroth.ny at gmail dot com
Anonymous said…
natalie@craftynatalie.com

mmm...ice cream cupcakes are the best!
Anonymous said…
jaelynwilliams43@hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
senalinda@hotmail.com
Nightngle said…
I think these are a wonderful idea and look forward to trying them!

Cheryl
nightngle@yahoo.com
Carie said…
cclennen@hotmail.com

wow those look yummy!!!!! pick me pickme!!!!!
KARI GARCIA said…
karihaskell@hotmail.com
Liz said…
lizanakata at yahoo dot com
The Firth Five said…
Cool! Looks delish with 107 temps here.
Anonymous said…
drblackburn@suddenlink.net
ooh pick me pick me!!!

laurieann65@gmail.com
Rachael M. said…
rachael_doss@yahoo.com

free cupcakes? YES PLEASE! LOL
Dr. Chang said…
aupekkle at gmail dot com

I love ice cream cupcakes!!!
ren said…
this is so silly at gmail dot com (no spaces!)

i really like the philly swirl italian ices and am very interested in these!
Anonymous said…
cheryl@girlmeetscupcake.com
Yvonne said…
andflowerspickthemselves@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
kittycatsunset@comcast.net
Anonymous said…
disco_diva_@hotmail.com


and the phillyswirl link is broken =(
Anonymous said…
kermie1984@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
pick me hopekisa@hotmail.com
Jackie said…
Those look so yummy!

jaxfriedland@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
whrmgr@hotmail.com

I have been looking for these!!
Anonymous said…
fufi.311@gmail.com
Rachael said…
Rachaelhenley@comcast.net
pick me pick me...I live close to Philly so its convenient lol.
Anonymous said…
I've looked everywhere for these and I can't find these where I live. Hope I get lucky!

justjaimelyn at aol.com
Anonymous said…
phoebewindwalker@yahoo.com
katy said…
Ice cream plus cupcake equals heaven on Earth!
Anonymous said…
missmicker@yahoo.com
Danielle said…
pinkimartini@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
crazy_stuff87@yahoo.com
Reiza said…
I've actually never tried ice cream cupcakes.

offthespaceship at myway dot com
Ammie said…
ammie.england at gmail dot com
Unknown said…
Wow I didn't know these existed. My too favorite things are cupcakes and ice cream, so these were made for me.
Anonymous said…
lcrew@udel.edu
RockerJewlz said…
Mine!

rockerjewlz@comcast.net
aurora said…
They sound divine!

aurorasmiles@gmail.com

Thanks! ☺
Anonymous said…
barrigacindy@yahoo.com

Thanks for having this yummy contest!!!
Kat Bryan said…
These sound like the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
Anonymous said…
celeste.barron@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
rockstargirl311@yahoo.com
kamewh said…
These look delciious!

kerin0874 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Sar Sar said…
thesarsar@hotmail.com
Kari said…
These look amazing!! Thank you!!
Anonymous said…
hushmouth@verizon.net
crystalbyron said…
PLEASE pick me!! I would LOVE to try these for my daughters birthday!!
crystalbyron@gmail.com
crystalbyron said…
crystalbyron@gmail.com These would be perfect for my daughters birthday. PLEASE pick me!!
stalkermom said…
mbblack@accesstoledo.com

Those look so delicious!
Laura said…
ahhh the perfect size!!

silentlistener1@gmail.com
Toby said…
Yum is all I got to say
gty46@hotmail.com
MBMeadows said…
meadows.marybeth at gmail.com
oh heavens... yum yum yummy!

danahuber (at) yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
i hope i win!!!

amyjmahon@yahoo.com
sandy said…
yummy!!
janverbena@yahoo.com
Maria said…
I haven't tried these yet, but I want to. Yum!!
noisy penguin said…
yum!

laurel at penguinbot.com
Anonymous said…
cmh2147@columbia.edu
Anonymous said…
Cold zesty and sweet
They are the best summer treat
Free ones will I eat?

nevinmartell (at) earthlink.net

25 montgomery ave, takoma park, md 20912
alyshalynn said…
woah nelly! already-made ice cream cupcakes are dangerous!

superprofundo at gmail · com
C Family said…
nickiolee@msn.com

Thanks for the opportunity! Love your blog!

Nicole Corson
Unknown said…
roopa_pd@yahoo.com
I like ice cream cakes a lot...
Anonymous said…
OH YUMMMM!!!!!

mrtoniosmommy@yahoo.com

Cyndi
betsythebabe@yahoo.com
kristen.arland@gmail.com
Anonymous said…
mskimjewell61@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
adorable & yummy for summer party
bappypac@sbcglobal.net
Stephanie said…
Stephanie.Jordan@Gmail.com

How cool is this?!
Anonymous said…
hmp0904@yahoo.com
Nichole said…
sobegirl86@hotmail.com .....

Found these when i was in Utah and loved them :) Cant find them where i live though :( But again... i love them!!!!

-Nichole
Anonymous said…
yum! kathyth @ hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
glitter44@aol.com

Thanks!
Eryn said…
leighbra at gmail.com

As always, thanks for all the hard work you do on the blog :) Boy these look good, I keep checking my grocery store in hopes these will show up. We're a little slow to get new products out here in the sticks.
Anonymous said…
heather b
mckygrl@hotmail.com
butterfly843 said…
Great giveaway!
butterfly843@aol.com
MusicalMom said…
musicalmom@gmail.com

Those look divine!
Liz said…
ecolins@scils.rutgers.edu
Anonymous said…
Cupcakes and ice cream, two of my favorite things in the world. Yum!

aimeesaloka@yahoo.com
Elizabeth said…
Mmmm with the boyfriend's birthday coming up these would be a delicious surprise!

enormand88@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Amicus Cupcake said…
robert.s.shapiro@gmail.com

I hope I win!!
Toystory said…
They look amazing delicious!!! YUMM
Anonymous said…
gzwahlen@juno.com
I am crazy about cupcakes!
Anonymous said…
zdemoguy@msn.com
LoVe It!!
Anonymous said…
YUM! I want to win.

shellytriplek at aol dot com
Helen said…
I'd love to try these!
Anonymous said…
lori-hall@cox.net
wootang (Terry) said…
wootang28@yahoo.com

Ice cream + cupcakes = sinful yumminess!!
Anonymous said…
bedell.natalie@gmail.com Poor fresh-out-of-college-student-who-loves-and-supports-your-blog/cupcakes-in-general is crossing her fingers. <3 :)
kathleen said…
fotokat@gmail.com

so these are new creations? I have never seen these before-- but they sound wonderful!

I'm so very glad that I have happened upon your website tonight!!
Anonymous said…
Would love to try these.

luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
Anonymous said…
zeltmakm@gmail.com

:D
annie said…
These look delicious! Count me in!

annedmaietta@gmail.com
**Marilyn** said…
3loadsofpink@gmail.com

thk u.
Unknown said…
This is great! I've been looking for these ice cream cupcakes everywhere I go. I even put in a special request at my local Wal-Mart.

rosekrohn@gmail.com
Southern Girl said…
I've never HAD ice cream cupcakes before, so I really need to win! :)

My email is: anewandafresh(at)gmail(dot)com
Anonymous said…
These look so cool on a warm day!

agzimmer at gmail dot com
Anonymous said…
srollman2 at hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
mburak22@yahoo.com
AtoZmom85 said…
I'd love to try the PhillySwirl Ice Cream Cupcakes! Please pick me!! They sound like they'll be just u-u-m-m-m delicious!!! Please e-mail me that I am a winner at sgz54@cox.net. I cannot wait to taste them once they are delivered to my house. I'll have to invite family, friends and neighbors over to taste them, too, so they may experience this culinary sweet confectionery treat!!!
AtoZgirl85 said…
Please pick me to win some free PhillySwirl Ice Cream Cupcakes! I would love to try them! They sound absolutely divine!! My e-mail is atoz85@cox.net
Anonymous said…
I'm one hungry man and love to end the day with a serving of ice cream and cake! But, I don't always have both on hand; so, winning some free PhillySwirl Ice Cream Cupcakes would guarantee that I had some on hand for awhile to feed my hungry belly!! I can almost taste them now!!! Uh-uh, u-u-u-u-m-m-m-m, u-u-u-u-m-m-m-m!!!!
Anonymous said…
I forgot to put my e-mail in my earlier comment; so, here it is hnzumbrun@cox.net. I need some free PhillySwirl Ice Cream Cupcakes bad! My tummy's growling really loud!! Send them quickly!!!
Anonymous said…
Did someone win this? I left my email, but I haven't seen any posts about the winner. Just wondering!
nbedell729@yahoo.com